ACS Group has an immediate need for a Peoplesoft Systems Analyst. This is a 6+ Months opportunity.
This opportunity is located at Atlanta, GA 30334.
Note: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. However, the selected candidate must be available to report onsite as directed by the client.
This role will be a mix of onsite & remote work depending on client requirement. Local candidates are preferred.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: [PeopleSoft, FSCM 9.1, FSCM 9.2, PUM, Imaging, PeopleTools 8.53, PeopleTools 8.54, PeopleTools 8.55, PeopleTools 8.56, PeopleTools 8.57, PeopleTools 8.58, Upgrading, Upgradation]
Successful Candidate will work closely with TGM Functional and technical developer teams to implement PeopleSoft PUM Image update for FSCM Image 23 to Image 38 (or higher), Upgrade of PeopleTools to version 8.58.07 (or higher) for the applications noted above and Upgrade of Oracle database version 19C and replication using Golden Gate.
- Use of PUM (PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager) release notes to apply selective application updates for bug fix or to implement new feature.
- Conducts application design and architecture component configuration for related modules/business processes.
- Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact performance of the Team Works TGM applications, or make use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
- Ability to run, analyze and correct compare reports, SYSAUDIT, DDDAUDIT and Alter Audit.
- Support System Testing and resolve application upgrade or PUM update related issues.
- Experience with implementing Elastic Search and Kibana for PeopleSoft applications, including installation, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
Advanced level of knowledge of Oracle Database structure, Reporting (Queries and XML Reports) Tools and Query trees, PeopleTools development, PeopleCode, App Packages, FluidUI, Approval Workflow Framework, SQR, Application Engine, Data Mover, Integration Broker, Drop Zones and Grids, Component Interface.
- Previous PeopleSoft FSCM experience upgrading from version 9.x to 9.2.
- Previous experience with PeopleTools 8.53 or higher.
- Previous PeopleSoft FSCM PUM Image Update experience (multiple projects) with PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 applications.
Thanks, and regards,
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L61lcg86dEQDZuRarRbsDwx