Position Summary: Performs the business and technical analysis required to establish a technology and impact assessment for determining the feasibility of AAMVA systems and solutions. Supports the deployment and implementation of AAMVA systems as well as complex programs and related specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs the business and technical analysis required to develop technical specifications, procedures manuals, and implementation guides necessary for all AAMVA systems and solutions.
- Supports the development of appropriate data models, data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, business and technical processes, message formats, transaction flows, and other documents as required.
- Monitors task completion and produces periodic reports that document the Working Group’s progress.
- Supports Lead Business Analysts or Project Managers with efforts related to jurisdictions, AAMVA Committees, Federal Agencies, and other stakeholders to translate functional requirements into system design specifications.
- Assists in coordinating, developing and monitoring implementation of pilot projects, providing technical assistance, coordination, training and other services.
- Assists with the development of the base statements of work and project definitions that document the project’s background and the Working Group’s mission, goals, guiding principles and work plan.
- Develops reports to Congress and Federal Agencies documenting the findings related to AAMVA systems efforts.
Direct Reports to this Position: None
Formal Education: Four year degree from accredited college or university with a computer science, business administration, public administration (or other related field), equivalent work experience may be substituted.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 3 years solid, progressive experienced in business analysis, systems analysis and design in large-scale projects across multiple organizations
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation
- Knowledge of documenting business processes and requirements
- Knowledge of web services, UML and XML is highly desired
- Knowledge of agile processes for software development is highly desired
- Knowledge of writing user stories in agile projects is highly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Must be able to work independently and as an effective team member
- Development and presentation of briefings to stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality customer deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to capture customer requirements and develop a concept of operations based on customer’s needs
- Must be able to obtain a moderate risk Federal public trust clearance. The public trust clearance process authorizes the Federal government to perform background investigation for identifying negative criminal, medical, and financial findings. It should be understood that if an offer for employment is accepted that continued employment in the position is contingent upon obtaining the clearance.
- Some travel required in the future
This is not an attempt to list all duties of this position. It is recognized that job duties may change over time, based on the organization’s needs.
Disclaimer Statement: The preceding job description has been written to reflect management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
AAMVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pDSlKYJiYod9fLqHG%2byGHwk