The Manufacturing Applications Administrator works cross-functionally to support the administration of IT GxP systems and applications onsite. This role is an individual contributor and will partner with Business Owners, Technical Owners and Quality to support GxP systems and applications as well as cybersecurity fundamentals. This role will support daily operations and make improvements to and offering advice about installations, configurations, and governing procedures.
- Administer Manufacturing Applications and work with local site and global teams to align multiplatform environment.
- Coordinate with global IT Teams in integration activities across sites, domains and environments.
- Act as POC with Global IT Cybersecurity and coordinate cyber project implementations protecting Bothell (JuMP) Manufacturing site.
- Perform the following Cybersecurity activities:
- Network and Server monitoring
- Firewall and remote access implementations and management
- Patching and Antivirus distribution and deployment
- Support Windows O/S patching
- Support Periodic monitoring and reviews of System Audit trails and User Accounts
- Author and update Admin SOPs
- Participate in Change Management processes
- Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners to develop requirements and specifications for computerized systems used in GxP operations.
- Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners during test execution, document test failures and ensure testing aligns with internal procedures.
- Ensure the validation of computerized systems used across GxP operations is conducted in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life sciences or IT discipline or a minimum of 3 years of equivalent IT experience.
- 3+ years of direct experience with Manufacturing Applications Administration for solutions in a GxP environment is required.
- Experience with Active Directory Domain Services.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server versions 2012 and 2016.
- Knowledge of regulations, current industry practices, and experience with application of guidelines and regulations related to control of computerized systems, electronic records, and electronic signatures.
- Understanding of patching and cybersecurity fundamentals.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a focus on achievement of overall goals.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget:
ALPHA’S REQUIREMENT #21-00251
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
#ZR – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?e6qBK%2biM1ukwsy5iKM09sQi