Are you passionate about working for an organization that focuses on serving the Community? Are you looking for a fun and drama-free work place? Do you have a positive attitude and desire to provide exceptional patient care, and motivate others to do the same? If you answered yes to these questions, then we want you on our team!
Our Organization is looking for a qualified candidate to serve as our Medical Director, who will be responsible to work collaboratively alongside our current Co-Medical Director and will be accountable for providing comprehensive, quality care for the promotion of optimal clinical outcomes to our patients.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Emotionally Intelligent
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides outpatient care in a clinic setting.
- Oversees Infection Control processes.
- Participate in the clinical program of the organization according to the rule, regulatory policies and procedures established for all medical healthcare providers.
- Responsible for the development, promotion and expansion of the operation of the clinics, coordination of required support service, which includes review of the performance of physicians and other provider staff.
- Meet with provider staff to ensure efficiency of clinic operation, including monitoring and reinforcement of productivity standards.
- Responsible for the scheduling of, approving time card entries and responding to time off requests of providers.
- Co-lead Performance Improvement program.
- Leads hiring efforts for prospective providers.
- Participate with all clinic Directors, as an integral part of the management team.
- Advise and assist the Executive Director in medical matters, major decisions regarding policy and procedures and financial matters related to billing and collections.
- Supervise, monitor, and direct the day-to-day operation of the health care services by supervising the activities of the staff clinicians.
- Responsible for peer-review process
- Conduct monthly provider meetings , including agenda setting
- Attend offsite committee meetings with our community partners.
- Current Iowa Medical license in good standing.
- Current certification by the American Board of Family Practice or other appropriate specialty board.
- The ability to employ necessary management techniques in the supervision of staff.
- The ability to analyze complex information and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- The ability to set priorities and to make decisions on critical health care programs and issues.
- Must be certified in Basic Life Support techniques.
We are committed to providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression , veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR department.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L61lcg86dET47pfbDsnjcQx