On-Call Registered Nurse (RN) Home Care/East Team (Lebanon based)
$4,000 sign on Bonus potential!!
Location:Nashville, TN and surrounding areas
Days:Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Registered Nurse (On-Call) – FT Nights & Weekends – East Team
Provides on call nursing visits as directed by the Triage Nurse to ensure appropriate, timely and effective nursing care after hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assumes after hours triage role if indicated by Triage Nurse due to workload/geography.
2. Performs home visits as dictated by the Triage Nurse to provide skilled nursing care at patient’s residence in support of patient’s care plan developed by Primary Nurse and M.D.
3. Makes home visits at time of death to support family and complete death procedure per agency protocol.
4. Completes accurate and timely documentation as required, assumes a minimum of 4 shifts per month.
5. Communicates patients status and interventions to Triage Nurse and Primary Nurse.
6. Interacts with physician as needed.
7. Supports care plan, outcome management and assists in variance analysis.
8. Attends meetings as requested.
9. Other duties may also be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Registered Nurse with a current nursing license, BSN preferred. Ability to apply for TN license within 30 days of hire. Knowledge of or willingness to learn hospice care. Minimum one year nursing practice or equivalent experience required. Hospice, Oncology, or Home Health and/or long-term care preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Frequently required to drive an automobile.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to infectious diseases and use of an automobile. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, risk of radiation, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Usually in a patient’s home..
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?mMoDYmYF%2b%2f0nk3Wb7GjBXwa