Alexander Properties Group, Inc. is seeking a professional and organized Property Manager to lead our team in Newnan, GA . The Property Manager oversees all aspects of day-to-day operations. As Property Manager, you and your team are responsible for resident satisfaction, rent collections, achieving and maintaining high occupancy levels and maximizing rent potential. Candidate must have a friendly, outgoing personality and be able to lead & motivate others while thriving in a team orientated environment.
- Playing the lead role on your team of sales/leasing associates charged with driving traffic and securing leases
- Selling the community from initial lead inquiry (including developing rapport, giving tours of community, processing rental applications, and signing leases) through lease terms
- Creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing campaign
- Providing exceptional customer service to our residents
- Implementing resident retention initiatives including planning and coordinating resident events
- Collecting rent and enforcing lease rules and regulations
- Working in collaboration with maintenance team to achieve community goals pertaining to property grounds, market ready units, and maintenance service requests
- Assisting in the creation of the annual budget aimed at maximizing cash flow
- Preparing all required reports and forms for accounting
- 2 years experience required
- Certified Apartment Manager or Accredited Property Manager beneficial
- AMSI experience beneficial
Candidate should have effective communication skills and be able to resolve conflicts. If you are looking for a fun, fast paced work environment, then the Property Manager position may be for you!
Full benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K with employer match, employer paid life and long-term disability insurance, PTO (paid time off), holiday pay, commissions (leasing and renewal), and bonuses. Top pay for top performers!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?PugskSDsdHNfkmgxqSleuwl