Albireo Pharma Overview:
Albireo is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and potential commercialization of novel bile acid modulators to treat orphan pediatric liver diseases and other liver or gastrointestinal diseases and disorders. Albireo has deep expertise in bile acid biology and a pipeline of clinical and nonclinical programs.
The company’s first commercial launch will be Odevixibat, which is a potent and selective inhibitor of the ileal bile acid transporter (IBAT), sometimes referred to as the apical sodium dependent bile acid transporter (ASBT), that has minimal systemic exposure at therapeutic doses and acts locally in the gut.
Albireo is developing Odevixibat initially to treat patients with PFIC, a rare genetic liver disease, and plans to consider additional development in other pediatric cholestatic liver diseases and disorders in the future. Our Phase 3 program in PFIC includes a single randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multicenter clinical trial and an open-label long-term extension study. The double-blind trial, called PEDFIC1, is underway with data read out anticipated in mid- 2020.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted to the Odevixibat PFIC program or elements of its fast track, rare pediatric disease and orphan drug designations. The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has granted Odevixibat orphan designation, as well as access to the Priority Medicine’s (PRIME) scheme for the treatment of PFIC. Its Pediatric Committee has agreed to Albireo’s Odevixibat Pediatric Investigation Plan for PFIC. Both FDA and EMA also have granted orphan drug designation to Odevixibat for the treatment of Alagille syndrome and primary biliary cholangitis. Albireo will commercialize Odevixibat in the US, Europe & Canada and is pursuing potential partners in remaining regions.
Complete Administrative work for the Clinical functions in the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with calendar management for the Chief Regulatory Officer and VP of IT
- Maintain team schedules
- Set up meetings, conference calls, live & virtual meetings, and appointments, as needed
- Assist with expense report management
- Ensure appropriate categorization of expenses through Concur
- Learn and work with GL code system
- Document back up receipts with necessary information, including date, attendees, client
- Reconciliation of corporate credit card via transaction statement excel spreadsheet and all receipts
- Make cost-effective travel arrangements and document expenses for reconciliation
- Update and maintain travel profiles (frequent flyer/hotel/car rental accounts, including log in, payment and other information)
- Assist with onboarding of new hires in the clinical and CMC areas, including liaise with IT for office equipment and O365 accounts
- Create purchase orders using NetSuite
- Coordinate contract execution through Conga
- Other reasonable activities as requested by any team members
- Maintain supply of office supplies, snacks, beverages, & cleaning supplies by means of weekly orders to varied vendors
- Maintain office functionality
- Fill copiers, stock snacks and beverages, lightly clean surfaces and keep running list of employees in office for contract tracing
- Help build and maintain seating charts and office layouts that currently adheres to new Covid-19 regulations
- Coordinate onsite in person meetings for company events and key corporate on-site meetings
- Office Space/meeting room management, IT coordinating (virtual invites, trouble shooting, track acceptances)
- Coordinator onsite lunches (collect orders, order, receive delivery, track expenses)
- Manage badge access to the Boston office
- Add and remove badge access levels
- Responsible for deploying badges
- Manage main office telephone line
- Transfer incoming calls to appropriate employees
- Take and send messages
- Manage all incoming mail
- Receive mail and scan to appropriate employees
- Submit office work orders to building management
- These orders can relate to office improvements, cleaning, badges, odors, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, NetSuite, Conga, MS Teams highly desired
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 1-3 years of office coordinating a plus
- At least 1-3 years administrative experience preferred
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Experience working in a start-up environment a plus
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?3p15RJMVILxuQiaSRE9sgwr