TANK FARM OPERATOR
Located near Belmar, NJ (WALL, NJ)
Primary responsibility for the operation and condition of the Tank Farm area
- Maintains the Tank Wagon unloading area in accordance with all housekeeping and environmental standards.
- Reports all storage tank mechanical problems to Maintenance according to the work request procedure
- Inspects drums of raw materials in the outside storage area, reporting problems as appropriate
- Maintains all labeling and inventory of storage tanks.
- Receives deliveries, unloading trucks and tankers (tank wagons) as required.
- Operates mechanical lifts, pallet jacks, fork trucks, and other equipment as appropriate in order to unload and deliver incoming materials.
- Takes samples of materials that are to be received, to insure compliance with quality standards.
- Must have previous forklift experience preferably in a manufacturing environment and other mechanical material moving equipment
- Must be able to lift between 30-50 pounds
- High School diploma preferred.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xpmmtJtIh%2b4d6lUXjl6QPwv