We are looking for entry level and experienced HVAC air balancing technicians to join our National Team in the Cincinnati region. This team member will cover a region within a 5 hour radius of their “home” city but must also be willing to travel to different locations across the country via airline travel. This is a road warrior position. We offer a great career opportunity for someone who is interested in the commercial HVAC industry and wants to continually grow their professional experience. We provide all the training with access to our Chief Training Officer, onboarding “TAB Bootcamp” and plenty of on the job field training. Additionally, we offer online training to accompany our field training!
Primary responsibilities involve:
- Report to daily assigned job site within their region or other assigned US city.
- Use company provided testing instruments to “balance” the HVAC system (ex: hood and air meter, amp meter and tachometer).
- We follow and will teach air balancing guidelines based off NEBB (National Environmental Balancing Bureau) procedures and standards to air and hydronic balancing.
- Occasionally involves duct air leakage testing.
- Daily reports / input of data in our cloud based software via company provided I-Pad.
- Frequent communication via email or phone to your project manager on job site conditions and work progress
The successful candidate will be able to spearhead their work independently with minimal direct supervision. The candidate is expected to work well in a team environment as well as alone for various constructions job sites. The technician must be able to multitask and prioritize their daily responsibilities, while keeping a close watch on quality.
- Highly motivated, energetic for fast paced construction environments.
- Self starter, results oriented, understands the end goal.
- Mathematical aptitude
- Works well with other trades on construction job sites
- Tablet/iPad savvy. (All field technicians use company provided I-pads to perform their job)
- No criminal background.
- Good driving record with valid driver’s license. Prefer over 21+ years of age due to rental car company policies when traveling.
- 100% drug free – you will be tested
- Comfortable with airline travel and car rentals
Education / Experience /Certifications:
- Minimum of high school degree
- HVAC Associates degree or higher preferred but not required
- MA Sheet Metal Apprentice/Journeyman license preferred but not required
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?A0l5CHU%2fIy75OPrh3Zy1PQq