Job Designation :- Financial Analyst/Database Developer
Job Type :- Remote
Job Contract :- 06+ months Contract to Hire
AgreeYa is a global Systems Integrator and is seeking a Financial Analyst that is responsible for…
- Successful individual will design and build multi-dimensional models that highlight opportunities for business improvement and drive business change. This person will lead and manage projects, drive and gather business requirements, analyze data, design models, make updates to existing models, work and gain consensus with business partners, transform business needs into technical solutions, create mapping tables, design and implement ETL processes, create cubes, create financial reports and present results to business partners. The ideal candidate will also have experience with financial data and reporting.
- This position is responsible for ETL design and implementation of the organization’s financial, operational, and analytical data assets. The role requires the ability to analyze unknown data sources, transforming the data to fit the target model, implementation of data auditing practices, and mentor on best practices for reporting teams and functional teams in their acceptance of BI solutions.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field, minor in Business, Finance, or Accounting helpful
- Five years of financial analysis or related experience
- At least 2 years of experience developing ETL or database solutions
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills/Gets along well with others
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communication
- Ability to present financial and technical information to business partners tailored to the audience (high level and/or detailed depending on audience)
- Ability to write documentation
- Experience creating P&Ls and other financial reports
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements
- Power User in Excel with knowledge of formulas, pivots & vlookups
- Experience working with cubes or multi-dimensional data sources
- Some knowledge of performance management, profitability management, cost management or activity-based-costing desired
- Have experience with multi-dimensional cube-based reporting tools in helpful
- Deep technical experience to successfully extract, transform and load staging tables
- Ability to create mapping tables to transform source data into usable data
- Experience creating tables, loading data and writing queries in MS Access
- Experience analyzing and manipulating large enterprise data sets, identifying patterns and data gaps
- Experience developing database solutions using SQL Server, MS Access and/or other database tools
- Some experience with data modeling and analytics
- Any experience with SAS Tools, SAS Data Integration Studio, or SAS Cost & Profitability Management
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture .
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?tLZ7It%2fEsih%2b8krcw21Juwg