Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at .
“What’s it like to work at Agilent in Manufacturing? Watch the video”
As a Production Supervisor you will be tasked with leading a dynamic team of production professionals in our growing diagnostics and genomics organization.
* Manages performance and development of the team.
* Ensures a clean and safe workplace.
* Drives a customer and quality focused culture.
* Delivers continuous improvement on all key metrics such as on time delivery and scrap. Reports on key metrics and respond to deviations from target.
* Establishes functional business plans and technical project objectives to meet the short- and long- term goals.
* Supervises process, skilled and/or technical manufacturing employees responsible for routine tasks.
* Ensures procedures are followed and that employees are trained per requirements.
* In addition to meeting manufacturing objectives, will be responsible for collaborating with engineering and chemistry teams to develop and drive the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
* Objectives include meeting and exceeding financial, quality, delivery, product yield, EHS compliance, scrap and defects for the operation, and ensure your teams’ engagement and development for future manufacturing growth.
Shift: 2nd shift M-F 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM PT
This position will be reporting to the Carpinteria, CA Agilent site; remote work will not be an option for this role.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?jn7eaPLiUPTL%2b9L7JKryLwf