Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at .
As a Product Marketing Director, where will your strong management and leadership skills have most impact? Right here, when you join us managing Product Marketing Managers and product marketing for multiple products or product lines, liaising with a variety of functions, and influencing new product introduction.
Agilent’s Diagnostics and Genomics Group are searching for a product marketing leader to manage the Genomics software product portfolio, including the Alissa Clinical Informatics platform. The business-critical role will drive informatics and software support for all of Genomics’ portfolio, in addition to standalone informatics products.
As the software Product Market Director, you will:
* Manage and mentor a team of product managers responsible for Genomics’ informatics and software products, including software applications supporting Agilent’s NGS and Microarray-based design, analysis, and interpretation products including the SaaS-based Alissa Clinical Informatics Suite supporting both RUO and IVD usage globally
* Help define vision and strategy for the future of genomics informatics, striking the balance between standalone informatics solutions and support for Agilent’s reagent business, and the choices among organic development, licensing, and outsourcing.
* Oversee software product development as the division commercial leader; Ensure alignment with software R&D, reagent R&D, reagent marketing, PMO, software sales, field, and senior management
* Partner with the software R&D leader, to be the conduit between reagents and software, to make sure reagent and application needs to translate into an executable software development plan
* Partner with reagent marketing directors, to develop an end-to-end application view, harmonizing product development and commercialization efforts across the genomics business
* Partner with software and genomics sales leaders, to ensure roadmaps balance between retaining existing customers, and entering new markets
* Engage internal stakeholders from Agilent corporate, SaaS initiative, Legal, and other divisions, serving as the Genomics informatics domain expert and business owner, evangelizing the value of informatics solutions within Agilent
* Develop marketing and commercialization plans, working with outbound, regional marketing, and the Sales organization.
* Partner with software R&D leader to continuously improve and evolve the SDLC leveraging Agile software development practices while delivering both IVD and RUO product solutions
Remote work allowed