* Performaudits procedures of financial controls and compliance controls related to SOX, FCPA, payments related to Healthcare Professionals and the selection/monitoring of distributors,over the course of an 18-24 month rotation in Corporate Audit
* Utilize skills and knowledge acquired from 2years of public accounting experience to assess the accuracy of financial statements, adequacy of internal controls, and identify business process improvements.
* Successfully complete audits from planning to fieldwork to report issuance to wrap up.
Our client,a leadingglobal healthcaregiant is currently recruiting for the positionof Senior Internal Auditorin St. Paul. MN
The ideal applicant will be a professional accountant with prior audit experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of the groups financial systems, knowledge of its business operations and experience to support potential advancement in the company.
* Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or related field
* 2 years experience in related roles in public accounting or industry, big 4 or top tier accounting frim preferred.
* Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CIA, or be actively pursuing
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AynHLLfCo8S0nYlaIuoaFwq