OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, located in the Chicago loop area, is looking for an experienced Network Administrator with experience working in the Legal industry, such as at a law firm for example. This person will be responsible for the hardware and application software administration. The right candidate will have experience working in a large corporate environment.
* Design, support, and administration of the corporate email system (MS Outlook)
* Support Skype Business Server
* Perform backups/restores, upgrades and troubleshooting of EMC Avamar backup software/hardware
* Support Microsoft operating systems which includes Active Directory, Certificate Authority, DHCP Server, DFS, DNS Servers, Group Policies, Hyper-V hypervisor, Failover Clustering, WINS Server, WSUS, SANs, and Print Services
* Construct and manage standard build documentation for all upgrades and servers/devices.
* Install all hardware and software applications into the production domain
* Monitor the production domain including servers, printers, and uninterruptible power units
* Monthly testing and implementation of upgrades and patches for applications, operating systems and hardware
* Stay up to date on all technology and suggest updates for future
* Collaborate with vendors for updates and repairs
* Provide backup support for mobile BYOD
* Administration of O365 and Azure
* 5+ years of experience administering Microsoft Windows Server 2012
* Experience with multi-site 1000+ user environment
* Experience supporting and troubleshooting HPE server hardware and server design and configuration
* 1 Saturday a month required
ENSURE A RESPONSE! This is a direct hire, Full Time Employment (FTE) position; it is not a contract job and there are no sponsorships available. Resumes with the required technical skills and experience will get top priority; those without will not be considered. Our client is not considering candidates who must relocate at this time. Please consider that before applying to ensure a response.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pHOBB7%2bmn%2fP7HBqWZQPkQAr