Top Title and Escrow Company is looking to add on to their team in Warwick, RI.
This is an Jr. level position for anybody looking to get their career started in a rapidly expanding industry! There are a variety of positions open and they interview to match someone up based off which group they would fit in that most relate to soft skills.
Skills they are looking for:
- Computer Proficiency – ability to learn new systems quickly
- Communication – both written and verbal
- Organization – will need to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to handle a fast paced work environment
*Position responsibilities based on position – they include but are not limited to*
- Ensure all incoming emails and communications are answered within established time-lines
- Ensure all documentation is accurate
- Communicate appropriately and timely with all parties to ensure a quality experience
- Obtain information as needed and document accordingly and appropriately for each client
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj8J4SWh6yaszQm