Overview

Seeking Quality Technicians to join a growing Food Manufacturing company in Beloit, WI.

Job Summary:

The QA Lab Technician will be spending 75% of their time on the floor checking samples, and the other 25% in the lab processing the samples. In the lab, they will be running pH, viscosity, density, and solids tests. They will be working in a software system specific to the company called Red Zone. The Red Zone program gives the candidate utilizing the tablet step by step directions for what to do for each test.

Job Responsibilities:

  • Assist in problem solving events to determine root cause and establish preventive measures.
  • Has knowledge and application of 100% of all laboratory procedures, cross functionally trained and able to cover 100% of Quality Control and Assurance checks or expectations
  • Assist as a Trainer for all QA Lab, Line, and dept. policies and procedures
  • Performs sensory evaluation on samples and document as necessary
  • Ensure effective collection and shipment of customer samples and with appropriate documentation.

Requirements:

  • High School Diploma with 1-3 years’ experience in a laboratory environment, preferably one in a food manufacturing facility. Additional course work in (Biology, Chemistry, Food Science) or related discipline a plus.
  • Ability to follow directions.
  • Ability to work independently with limited supervision.

About Aerotek:

Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we’ve grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.

To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?1PmWY1t8Ua7%2fuI%2ft%2b3yUNgs