Overview

Description:

Our client just opened up an office in Peabody, MA and they are looking to expand their footprint in the area. This position provides specialized disposal services to their clients and would be coordinating with the EHS, compliance, and maintenance teams in order to safely remove any hazardous or chemical materials.

Day to day, this person will be responsible for working on this main client site (Boston University) for about 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time, this person will be responsible for helping with whatever is needed. They will be spending time at multiple sites and being on the road pretty often. This person is ideally someone who is open to getting a Class B license at some point in the near future. Their territory will be throughout New England, so this person has to be ok with that type of daily travel.

Responsibilities include:
– Customer interfacing
– Chemical segregation and manifesting
– Lab packing
– Labeling
– Loading and coordinating transportation
– Sampling/profiling bulked and drummed waste streams while adhering to state and federal environmental, health, and safety regulations
– Responding to customer inquiries about company and company services

Skills:

waste, lab pack, chemical waste, OSHA 40, environmental science

Top Skills Details:

Hazardous Material
Lab Packing
Chemistry

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

MUST HAVES:
– 4 year college degree (Environmental Science major preferred but any major with science coursework is accepted)
– Familiar with Microsoft programs and emails

NICE TO HAVES:
– OSHA 40
– Relatable internship/work experience

Experience Level:

Entry Level

About Aerotek:

We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.Tracking

To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUp9rwxsbUmiEQx