– Experience collaborating with stakeholders, designers and producers to identify needs for new copy and provide them with multiple iterations for testing.
– Monitor metrics to track the effectiveness of written copy and quickly iterate off of successful content.
– Edit and rework existing copy, with strong understanding of performance/growth best practices.
– Firm understanding the principles of performance media; including best practices at a channel-level, writing headlines and calls to action that get attention, make a clear point and convert.
– Contribute creative ideas for new types of content, experience enhancements, and editorial opportunities.
– Drive editorial excellence and uphold standards and best practices to maintain consistent quality, voice, and style.
– 5+ years of marketing experience, including direct copywriting experience.
– Proven track record of creating and positioning content to convert prospects and support marketing program goals.
– Demonstrates an ability to efficiently and effectively write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy in a brand’s voice and tone across multiple brand touchpoints.
– Digital-first style and a user-centric, strategy-based approach to writing that cuts through the jargon and fluff to bring the essential narrative into focus.
– Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant, inspired writing samples and an effective content development process.
– Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative environment; and assisting in other marketing, customer support, and company activities as needed.
– Power user with project management software and other productivity tools in order to understand the pain points of our customers.
– Recent experience in B2B software/project management industry verticals.
– Deep understanding of all aspects of content creation, including digital marketing, SEO, web design, strategy, and UX writing.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pHOBB7%2bmn%2fMcSKjO0Tfi6Ar