Aerotek is hiring Lab Technicians for a fast growing company in the Des Moines area!
If interested or want more details please call Jessica directly at or email resume directly to
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm
- Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences (Chemistry field preferred)
- 2-3 years experience of HPLC/GC preferred
- Supervisor and troubleshoot experience preferred
- Instruments that they have in the lab: HPLC, GC, LC-MS (single quad), GC-MS, LC-MS (triple quad). This experience is not required to be hired but need to be willing to learn
- Perform analytical and physical tests on formulated product
- Set up equipment for testing and ensure accurate results. This includes a variety of laboratory equipment such as HPLC, GC, particle size detectors, viscometers, etc
- Train and supervise lab personnel in proper analytical procedures
- Ensure tests are performed properly and on a timely basis
- Help develop and maintain procedures to comply with ISO 9000 and IS0 14000 standards
- Preparation of data to import into computer system to generate reports
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJMlUm9jQE5BHwh