Our investment banking client is looking for a Business Analyst for a consulting role for a Secondary Loan Trading project. The client is located in NYC.
- This is a W2 only, we are not accepting candidates who require a visa transfer
- The position will be remote to begin
The BA is expected to deliver on the specific tasks and requirements. These tasks will include understanding and experience of following: Deal Closing, processing Drawdowns, Rollovers, Repayments, Pre-payments, Funding, Rate-Fixings, Fees and external payments, collection of interest, Nostro & Past Due Reconciliation.
The Business Analyst is responsible for creating BRD, FRD and Design specs.
The role partners with a functional sponsor as well as various functional stakeholders. It requires leadership and coordination of various resources and the delivery of new process, procedures, and technology.
THE DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with functional Operations (Back Office/ Settlements team) Finance / Data team and partner closely with IT development to define approaches, requirements and overall trade flow design.
- Oversee the creation and approval of core project documentation including business requirements, functional requirements, technical specifications, user acceptance testing.
- Documentation of all required meeting materials
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB:
- Strong experience and background in secondary loan trading (middle to back office)
- Must be a strong writer and communicator with experience writing BRDs and FRDs
- Assist in design phase, coordinate with different teams as well as documentation of the trade flows
- Experience working with various Broker/Dealer products including Stock Borrow/Loan, Equities, Bonds, Treasuries, ABS, MBS, Securitized Products, Repos/Reverse Rep
Understanding/Experience with :
- Understanding of realized and unrealized PPairing or squaring off deals using WAC, FIFO, and LIFO methodologies
- Calculate and pass unrealized P&L entries at EOD, using the market rate uploaded from external system
- Support calculation and settlement of fees incurred in the process of each trade transaction
- Support calculation of brokerage, perform trade date accounting, Generate funding memo
- Generate payment messages on settlement
- Prior experience in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies preferred
- Prior experience in JIRA and SharePoint required
- Ability to present well and communicate clearly
- Ability to work across departments including IT, Operations and various Front and Back Offices
- IHS Markets (ClearPar) and WSS, Bloomberg experience
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxrgxA7LPsgs9uQf