A new tab will open
Preschool Aide AdventHealth Sebring PRN Days
Location Address: 4200 Sun ‘n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide positive atmosphere for children.
- Prepare and follow manager approved lesson plans for weekly units.
- Supervise children and follow discipline guidelines.
- Record accidents/incidents appropriately.
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of classroom and playground.
- Provide proper potty assistance as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid
- 45 hour State Child Care Course
- 10 hours in-service hours annually
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the child served in the classroom. The skills and knowledge needed to provide such care may be gained through education, training, or experience. Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
Provide a safe learning environment for non-school age children.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
To Apply: Click Here