Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Research Associate Quality Control for our client in Eugene, OR.
About the role:
We are seeking a full-time permanent Research Associate who will report to our client’s lead Associate Scientist in Quality Control. Most of the work is in a laboratory setting requiring the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including a lab coat, eye protection and gloves. In accordance with Oregon laws, our site currently requires the use of a mask on site. The successful candidate will be responsible for documentation review, testing, and reporting for our growing catalogue of products. Products include ELISA Kits, Monoclonal Antibodies, Cell and Tissue Lysates, Proteins, and other Reagents for life sciences research. The environment in Quality Control is fast-paced, professional and full of opportunities to gain career building technical skills.
• Perform documented methods required for finished product quality testing
• Review manufacturing documentation for process deviations
• Communicate analyzed results in detailed written reports.
• Maintain archive of control sample inventory required for product testing
• Maintain accurate and detailed records
• Must possess strong organization skills
• Maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
• Comply with our client’s Global Quality Standards.
• May be required to perform other duties as required/assigned
You have a proven track record as a hardworking high performer in your previous roles. You are a detail-oriented individual who possesses excellent communication and organizational skills. You have professional experience in an academic or industrial laboratory. You thrive in a fast-paced and sociable team environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, bioengineering, biology or related field.
• Position requires prolonged stints of standing/sitting.
• Excellent computer skills including instrumentation specific software, and proficiency in Microsoft office suite
• Display manual dexterity required to operate lab equipment.
• Experience in an industrial lab setting.
• Experience running immunoassays.
• Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing.
• Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g., ISO 9001)
• Lab setting 80%
• Office setting 20%
• BSL2 lab
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cVIpS4%2fJvwOODoNxlQp4wAd
Got a question?
We're here to help. Check out our Terms of Service or send us an email at CustomerService@RestoreJobs.com.