Title: Senior Satellite Systems Engineer
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Position: Long term Project
- MSEE in electrical engineering with emphasis on signal analyses and RF/microwave engineering
- 10+ years expertise in communications systems theory and analysis including link budgets, signal propagation, phase noise, EVM, non-linear effects, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with microwave circuit design in industry.
- Strong analytical skills and modeling skills for RF performance in LEO/MEO/GEO systems
- Ph.D in electrical engineering with emphasis on signal analyses and RF/microwave engineering
- Experience with HFSS/CST, ADS, and MATLAB simulation tools
- Familiarity with a wide variety of RF printed circuit technologies including stripline, microstrip, CoPlanar Waveguide.
- Familiarity with high density PC Board interconnect methods including micro-via, blind and buried via, in RF and microwave environments.
- Design experience with LNAs, power amplifiers, active RFIC technologies, directional couplers, frequency converters, mixers, frequency synthesizers.
- Familiar with test equipment like vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, noise figure meters, power meters, vector signal analyzers.
- Knowledgeable about electronic beam forming, beam steering and array synthesis.
- Able to make antenna pattern measurements including gain, beam-width, sidelobe levels, co and cross polarization levels, Return loss, coupling factors
Sr Technical Recruiter
AdvanceSoft Inc. SBA 8(a) Certified
20130 Lakeview Center Plaza, Suite 400
Ashburn VA 20147
An E-Verify Company
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KsyRQGaw%2bPEi0k0phE%2f%2brAj