Advanced Resources is seeking multiple Mortgage Loan Closing Support Administrators for our client in the Des Plaines area. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience with Mortgage Lending/Closing procedures. We are looking for those with a strong work ethic that are ready to take on the fast-paced and deadline driven challenge in this current market. This is a fully remote position with equipment provided. Apply Now!
As a Closer, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Confirms scheduling information (time, location) with the Title or Escrow Company and internal Closing calendar when information is received.
- Verifies accuracy and consistency of documents by performing an audit of the file checking for any discrepancies while preparing closing package.
- Completes a minimum of 50 closing packages monthly.
- Funds the loan in compliance with investor guidelines as well as meeting all at-closing conditions to assist investor delivery for the third-party sale of the loan.
Additional Responsibilities Assigned Include
- Reviews Closing Disclosure for accuracy and completeness.
- Requests wire from the warehouse line.
- Forwards the Closing Disclosure to the consumer, processor and loan officer/assistant in one of the 3 approved delivery methods.
- Communicates with the title/escrow company prior to the consummation and/or during the signing if necessary.
- Authorizes funding to Title/Escrow Agents
- High School or equivalent degree.
- 1-2 years of Mortgage Lending/Closing experience, as well as Financial Software, Customer Service and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of TRID, TILA and RESPA Guidelines. (FNMA, FHLMC, FHA/VA)
- Experience and extensive knowledge of TRID guidelines
- Knowledge of State Bond Programs a plus
- Ability to work in a “fast paced” environment
- Good organizational, written and telephone skills.
- Great work ethic
- Customer service oriented
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DdQ6gq7zprueAq