At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
ADT is an innovative, culturally diverse company that empowers and inspires its employees. A culture where we are encouraged to bring new ideas to our workplace. As times change, so do we. We drive innovation and continue to evolve as an organization. Our goals are achieved by initiating change, enhancing product lines and building strategic partnerships.
What defines success at ADT?
The Residential Installation Technician’s primary functions and responsibilities are to evaluate the customer’s needs, design, install, and educate the customer on the use of their system.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Work with the customer to determine optimal system and equipment to meet their needs.
- Install and test the operations of all equipment to ensure proper functionality and signal reception required to establish service.
- Evaluate the information provided and work with the customer to provide the best possible solution for their location.
- Identify opportunities to improve the use and functionality of the customers system and provide those recommendations.
- Pursue safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- Assure against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
- Collect all debris, patch any holes, and clean the site, leaving it as nice or in better condition than when started.
- And any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission and abide by our organization’s values.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?oou9in%2bIVn0Y%2bkBfFeOIXAw