- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and make recommendation to maintenance crew.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment or software.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in engineering required. 2-4 years experience required.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RG5w3cIptCpni%2byb3HXyJgn