Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities!
Acts has been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness. The philosophy of Acts, which guides our relationship with our employees, is based upon confidence in and respect for the dignity and individuality of each employee. If you’d like to contribute to our vision, we’d like to speak with you!
Acts is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Director of Physical Plant Services position at our Normandy Farms Estates community located in Blue Bell, PA.
In this role, you will manage the functions of two or more of the community’s physical plant services departments, which may include: Maintenance, Environmental, Transportation and/or Security Services.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5-10 years of related experience with 5 or more years progressively challenging managerial experience
- Technical knowledge of electronics, carpentry, painting, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, commercial kitchen appliances and sprinkler systems
- Knowledgeable in National Fire Protection codes, EPA, and OSHA, and other local, state, and federal regulations
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
At Acts, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?M36wRmTx3%2fbGDOalF7Knogb