AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- The Master Data Management Solution Architect role will be responsible for architecture and solution implementation across key data domains. The role will architect robust global MDM and Data Migration capabilities to enable data timeliness and quality for process execution and analytics. This role will drive standardization, reusability, ensure compliance, and provide insight for continuous improvement.
- Conduct architectural assessments and propose strategies and roadmaps across key data domains
- Understand and implement governing principles that guide master data management integration, which includes partnership with data governance and information risk management.
- Ensure compliance with the enterprise architecture standards, quality of code, adherence to metrics/targets.
- Educate and inform yourself and team members about master data technology solutions and emerging trends
- Applies continuous improvement of master data management and integration development quality, efficiency and speed that lead to improved results
- Understands organization’s vision, goals, and strategies. Align department priorities appropriately, determine critical success factors, evaluate, and pursue initiatives based on fit with strategies.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand customer needs and ensure accurate and comprehensive planning and analysis by integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Define templates, standards, and patterns to be used across project teams
- Accountable for maintainability, reliability, and availability of systems solutions relative to business expectations
- Oversee, Analyze, and Approve Requirements & Traceability
- Participate in or lead requirements gathering and solution design activities, carrying out application design, build, test, and deploy activities for MDM and integrating applications.
- Participate in or lead gathering technical requirements including Non-Functional Requirements per project, product, system, or application.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Plan, develop, execute data conversion routines.
- Lead user acceptance test planning, execution, and completion of the project on time.
- Facilitate / participate in code reviews
- Identifies and quantifies risk, makes recommendations for risk mitigation and contingency plans. Escalate anticipated risk to management promptly and properly.
- Oversee and Approve Design & System Documentation including master data interfaces, data quality and data authoring processes and data migration
- Oversee, Analyze, and Approve Testing of System Design – audit, balance and control, and functional testing
- Applies knowledge and skills to conduct systematic analyses of data to produce insights as appropriate
- Primary POC for day-to-day activities with outsourced system integrator and support teams including identification and root cause resolution of risks and issues
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to resolve queries, provide training requirements, and recommend changes and enhancements to system
- 14 years of progressive professional experience with data management leveraging Informatica 360, MDM, PowerCenter, & IDQ including integration with SAP
- Advanced level of knowledge in Informatica application suite, complex interfaces, and data publishing
- Full lifecycle (blueprint to support) data migration experience for large scale acquisition or implementation in an SAP environment
- Solid knowledge of data architecture design aligned to business process and goals
- Solid knowledge and experience with SAP material, customer, financial, and vendor domains
- Expert skillset in the design, development, documentation, and deployment of data models
- Advanced ability to plan and lead workshops to elicit requirements analysis across global, cross-functional technical and non-technical teams
- Advanced proficiency in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
- Solid comprehension of key regulatory and compliance requirements as well as operational risks
- Extensive experience in the development of test strategy and plan for data validations and integration testing SAP implementation lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Strong ability to influence across a diverse group of people including senior business and IT leaders
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity; demonstrate problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to travel globally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in business information systems, or a closely related discipline
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?O%2bwhDB%2f2aAaXc1Hs4otgWQq