AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Purpose Statement (2-3 Sentences):
The Senior Financial Analyst, West Coast G&A assists in the financial planning and analysis processes and requirements across businesses supported. Ensures compliance with financial policies, prepares management analysis of actual vs. benchmark results, and prepares financial analysis and changes processes working under direction of a manager. Provides accurate and timely financial analysis and planning deliverables to a manager for review, and provides required planning deliverables to meet AbbVie Corporate FP&A requirements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range forecasts as required, including P&L, headcount, balance sheet and capital using the planning system. Prepare variance analysis for each planning cycle and develop meaningful management reporting schedules while ensuring accuracy of results and key metrics.
- Work directly with Finance Shared Service and business partner contacts during the monthly close process to ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly actual results, including accrual management, variance analysis and commentary for P&L.
- Maintain monthly touchpoints with local business partners to review LBEs, discuss variances, and align on incremental requests for funding. Facilitate alignment between stakeholders at headquarters and the local business.
- Provide financial reviews and approvals on purchase order requests and invoices. Assist in the raising and tracking of capital requests.
- Support key projects and initiatives (e.g. planning system standardization, management reporting and optimization).
- Support ad hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of progressive and related experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with all levels of management supported
- Execute priorities with speed and agility.
- Proficient Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 a plus.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsE%2btlLNT16QSwp