AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Senior Business Analyst is one of the main technology focal points for a brand team and works with the Brand Technology Lead to formulate the IT strategy across the brand team. A brand team consists of business functions like Sales, Marketing, Managed Health Care, Medical Affairs, Finance, Marketing Analytics, HEOR, and others that are all organized around a common set of goals and strategies for a particular set of products.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the execution of the brand strategy through various data, integration and technology projects. He/she is responsible for planning and overseeing multiple projects at once from ideation to completion; including helping secure cross-functional alignment on project scope, benefits, cost, and timeline. He/she is expected to work effectively across various IT shared services teams, external Marketing Agencies, and other Commercial business stakeholders. He/she ensures teams are following corporate and divisional policies and procedures related to systems development, systems support and compliance.
The Senior Business Analyst will report directly to the Brand Technology Lead and will work with the Specialty brand teams.
- Manages system and data integration projects spanning multiple vendors and platforms. This includes managing project timelines, tracking deliverables & milestones, providing status communications and setting expectations of a cross-functional team involved in project delivery
- Develops comprehensive project estimates and timelines by soliciting input and collecting feedback from all impacted stakeholders.
- Works across IT and business functions to negotiate and secure the availability of resources to meet the demands of projects
- Writes or reviews specification documents, guides vendors on system and data integration design and architecture, and documents complex business processes.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Performs data reconciliation activities from multiple vendors and reconciles to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Manages on-going system support activities and associated resources and activities.
- Responsible for software lifecycle documentation and compliance with AbbVie Policies and procedures.
- Finds opportunities to streamline and leverage data in the ecosystem for improved insights in collaboration with Marketing Analytics teams
- Bachelors degree plus 5 years technical experience, or Masters degree plus 4 years experience.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Experience with data integration projects or care coordination platforms.
- Knowledge of terminology, processes, practices and procedures in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working on mobile development and/or web application projects.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and health data compliance best practices.
- Proficient in project management practices, portfolio review, finance and budgeting.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?E0ptG1ObUmYNzDrjTC9dxAo