AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Initiate and Plan IT Projects: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with division and cross divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget
- Executing and Closing Projects: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Division, Cross Division and Executive management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues.
- Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Supervises, motivates and mentor cross-functional /cross divisional project team of project managers, business analysts, developers, and validation analysts.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline: At least 9 yrs experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum of 6 years experience managing projects.
- At least 9 years experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum of 6 years experience managing projects.
- Total Combined Experience: 10-13 years
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6OAC9vrYvh8x6s58EQgM3wv