AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Act as the principal designer for major Contact Center systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Conceive, design, engineer, and implement data and software solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems. Investigate, identify, and implement state-of-the-art technology platforms that drive productivity and efficiency gains in own function and throughout multiple business areas. Act as a lead in his/her area of expertise and critically evaluate relevant technological advances and integrate this knowledge into new business technology solutions. Technology Architects will be aligned to a specific area: Information, Solution, System, User Experience (UX) or Data.
- Conceive, design, engineer, and implement software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; Demonstrate the ability to resolve key project hurdles and assumptions by effectively utilizing available information and technical expertise.
- Provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g. host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pharmaceutical business and utilize this knowledge in the rapid advancement of agile, impactful, and cost-effective solutions.
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective application programming solution. May code new or modified programs reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Matures and leverages relationships with affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, and industry peers in accordance with Abbvie Values, Vendor Management Office, and Purchasing to further the mission, vision, and goals of the organization.
- May mentor/supervise a team of one or more and guide and evaluate the performance of those individuals; is accountable for the effective performance of the team/individuals.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7 years of experience.
- Atleast 5 – 7 years of experience in related field (Contact Center Support & Technology Platform Operations).
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Utilize experience of Contact Center systems such as Contact Routing and CTI, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Call Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Assurance for multi-channel contact management of voice, email, chat, SMS messaging, etc. to provide guidance, thought leadership and operational support as a highly skilled Contact Center advisor for internal and external customers.
- Experience deploying contact center cloud applications, Disaster Recovery & BCP support.
- Experience in driving product selection and evaluations based on a strong knowledge and understanding of contact center technology industry trends and business drivers.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area’s functions and systems, and systems application program development technological alternatives.
- Experience with integrating Contact Center solutions with CRM and Pharmacy fulfillment systems.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?jn7eaPLiUPTEU1IShbjjBgf