AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Collaborate with Marketing Director(s) and business leaders to build, manage and execute marketing plans to achieve business objectives and goals including patients’, market and financial results.
- Drive and participate in business and marketing plans process.
- Demonstrates and utilizes holistic understanding of financial planning.
- Lead and manage direct teams and external partnerships.
- Influence business leaders and effectively collaborate cross-functionally to deliver business results.
- Manage and monitor P&L of product responsibilities.
- Grow brand/product penetration, share and awareness.
- Develop next generation product and/or product enhancements & experiences, leveraging the patient journey.
- Direct and manage projects including execution of marketing plans, initiatives and tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proven marketing experience with increased proficiency in all marketing skills.
- Previous cross franchise/cross channel marketing experience preferred.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DvjDPTF85WyplcBNbKOs7Qj