AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Allergan is always striving to find top sales talent. Be Bold and grow your sales career with the pharmaceutical industry leader in Eye Care!
Account Consultant, Eye Care – Buy and Bill
A “perfect” candidate for this role is someone with sound knowledge of Ophthalmology and Buy & Bill with 3+ years in that market and can demonstrate solid results.
Successful candidates have at least 3 of the following types of experience:
- Eye Care
- Buy & Bill
- Product Launch
- 3 years of sales experience
- Multiple top 1/4 finishes in rankings
- Achieve and exceed on your assigned sales goals through effective prospecting, onboarding and expansion of use for designated buy and bill eye care products.
- Deliver technical product and procedure training; consultative selling and comprehensive account management to support customer adoption and broaden utilization.
- Effectively utilize Allergan sales and data resources to enhance productivity and growth of Allergan products while implementing the U.S. Marketing Plan.
- Comply with all company policies, required reports, requests and promotional compliance and effectively manages Allergan field assets.
- Understand and utilize resources to increase adoption of the Allergan portfolio, and develop maintain effective working relationships and actively coordinate with other Allergan sales and support teams. These teams include, but are not limited to Allergan sales teams, Customer Service (Austin), RBAs, MSLs, Key Account Managers, and Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years Specialty Sales Experience
- Eye Care Sales Experience (Preferred)
- A “team player” mentality and successful history as an individual contributor within a collaborative team
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Experience selling in a “buy and bill” Medicare part B/Medical benefit environment and understanding of reimbursement challenges and opportunities preferred
- Complete account management experience to ensure “procedure based” therapy adoption success
- Ability to travel adequately to cover territory, as well as overnight attendance at scheduled training and meetings
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2yy4mv8tkJLPgt