Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
Our location in Abbott Park, IL currently has an opportunity for a Director, Talent Acquisition, Global Operations & Digital Platforms. In this leadership role, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of all Talent Acquisition Operations and digital technologies worldwide.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Research, develop and implement next generation technologies to support recruitment processes globally. You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing an integrated digital recruitment strategy that touches all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle. The plan must include, but not limited to, mobile optimization, SEO, Digital Interviewing, CRM, Social Recruiting, Talent Communities, etc.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition recruiters to drive the process and utilization of new technologies.
- Conducting competitor and/or market analysis on the latest trends to support the strategy.
- Creating new opportunities for Abbott and keeping ahead of the pace.
- Acting as the subject matter expert in this space and will develop policies, procedures, rules of engagement, and training for Talent Acquisition.
- Developing and tracking relevant metrics to assess ROI for all activities.
- Develop and implement processes that make it easier for the organization and the recruiters to find the best talent in the most efficient way around the world.
- Oversee all aspects of Talent Acquisition operations, globally. This includes, but not limited to process improvements, ATS management, and analytics.
- Identify ways to build an organization that provides key insights with the use of predictive analytics.
- Will also be responsible for leading and developing a team of people.
- Must have strong communication and relationship building skills. A critical part of this role will be to build and maintain strong working relationships with a number of key stakeholders. This individual will interact with HR Communications, Recruitment Leads, External Opinion Leaders, HRIT, etc.
- Will have to build relationships both internally and externally.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communicator and people manager
- Must have experience implementing Talent Acquisition technology platforms and maintaining, developing, designing operational metrics and processes
- Strong Project Management in a global environment
- Experience with Workday and Taleo
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully:
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at , on Facebook at and on
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?1drb5Z1cGG2VoK23%2bFZ0eAd