Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Installation Products provide customers with engineered installation and safety solutions, which are easier to design, install and maintain – providing sustainable and superior performance for continuous operation throughout their life span.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
This role reports to Region Leader. As a Vice President of Product Marketing & Strategy, you will be at the center of defining and executing product management and marketing strategies for the US/LATAM (Latin American) region that meet business objectives and are in line with the overall regional division’s go-to-market strategy. This role oversees all product management, marketing and portfolio strategy activities in the local region, owing the brand portfolio and 4 P’s (Product, Price, Place and Promotion) of marketing. Locations: Memphis, TN or Atlanta, GA or Nashville, TN.
- Lead manage and mentor a diverse team of product managers, application engineers and related staff.
- Responsible for product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Enhance product definition and positioning using competitive information, market and product analysis.
- Understand competitive tactics, response to new market developments, product and strategy dynamics.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all key stakeholders.
- Define market research approach, methodology and integration of findings into go-to-market approach.
- Measure the success of marketing programs to determine the most effective means of driving sales.
- Develop budgets, forecasts and metrics.
- Lead Product Managers to assess product mix and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Define and oversee pricing models and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through strong leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- BS (Bachelor of Science) / BA (Bachelor of Arts) with minimum 12 years of experience within sales, product management or product marketing and 8 years of experience in leading a team or project with high levels of success and accountability.
- Possess strong communication, presentation and writing skills as well as possess demonstrated excellence in presenting to customers and large internal teams.
- Driven by customer centricity.
- Strong analytical skills using a wide range of data sources.
- Ability to dive into metrics and draw key insights.
- Work well cross-functionally to build alignment and reach objectives.
- Proven capability to building diverse, collaborative teams with a track record of growing and developing employee talent.
- Strong working knowledge of the specific products, applications, competitors and market intelligence for the division.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in United States.
- Masters level degree preferred.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB’s career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1- or by sending an email to . Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vHgq76jj369I9N%2fUz0AIZAv