Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The ABB’s Process Industries team engineers and delivers automation solutions from device to monitoring and control, ensuring our customers get the most out of their investment. Our digitalization solutions help improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of Industrial Automation.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
The role reports to the HUB Controller IAPI NAM. As a Project Financial Analyst, you will be responsible to planning and conducting investigations, audits and analyses of a variety of financial information used in project analysis. Review data and consult with operating personnel to obtain financial information. Select or devise techniques to ensure optimal analysis of financial elements. Conduct or coordinate special studies and investigations and recommend measures to achieve resolution of complex and controversial project related financial problems.Continually review project performance to reduce impact of potential problems and to take advantage of opportunities to identify and mitigate the risks, achieve cost savings and improve customer satisfaction. Also perform general finance tasks such as results analysis, fixed asset management and work with internal controls.
- Project cost control: accruals, deviations vs budget, cost control.
- Reporting and follow up on overdue receivables.
- Monitoring project milestones and invoicing progress.
- Identifying project related tax issues and coordinating resolution.
- Performing project reviews and associated internal controls.
- Ensuring correctness of project related financial reporting.
- Defining revenue recognition method to be applied based on project scope.
- Advising proposal team regarding cost structure of projects in pursuit, Full Cost Models review.
- Identifying exposure in foreign currencies, hedging.
- Monthly reconciliations of selected project related Balance Sheet accounts.
- General results analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or business-related field.
- 5 years of experience in finance or accounting role, preferably in project business.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP and its PS module.
- Proficiency with MS Excel.
- Knowledge of BI.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB’s career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1- or by sending an email to . Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YA9oLha38bLo56jzdMFnCwy