Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
You will be working as Global Industry Segment Manager- Chemical, Oil and Gas (COG) in System Drives Division. You will be responsible for a COG global Order Intake Budget, leading the implementation of the strategy, covering the sales and product strategy, segment specific value proposition and supporting the ABB Sales units on reaching the sales targets.
- Defining the industry strategy for the sub-segments with the highest growth potential in the COG Industry based on a holistic understanding of the market and the players.
- Leading the implementation of the plan, covering the sales and product strategy and the segment specific value proposition and supporting the ABB Sales Units on reaching the sales targets.
- Responsible for System Drives towards selected accounts (EPCs, OEMs with focus LV High Power Drives, selected End-Users), leading the frame agreements updates, supporting the local Sales Units in pursuits with those accounts and reaching the targets.
- Responsible for a Global COG Order Intake and an Order Gross-margin Budget.
- Developing, maintaining and expanding long-term relationships with those accounts at various hierarchy levels.
- Defining, implementing and participating in pursuits, drive specification & influence activities and the winning strategy along with supporting the global account sales team where needed.
- Developing, in close cooperation with portfolio management the industry related value proposition and marketing material, as well as LSU Sales training material.
- Defining market communication concepts and ensuring their execution via the market communication team.
- Developing a strong industry sales community within the ABB Drives sales units in our core markets with the required application know-how and sales skills in order to best serve the local customers.
- Identifying key customer needs and working with Product Management for supporting the development of segment specific product offerings.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree preferably in Engineering, post-graduate in Business will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience within sales and marketing in an international business environment.
- Proven experience of working with OEMs and customers in the oil and gas market.
- Working Experience with variable frequency drives and motors.
- Expert personal relationship builder who is at ease with high level customers.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- People manager with demonstrated leadership experience.
- Available for international travel (up to ~ 50%).
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Global Talent Partner, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together.
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KTp74skQKYLiZnjjtFDhXgl