Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone’s lives, writing the future of smart motion.
The role reports to the Plant Manager and located in Marion, North Carolina. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible to assist all managers and other personnel by performing a variety of duties to support business processes and ancillary tasks as needed.
- Prepare documents/reports as needed for Manager/Supervisor.
- Accounting functions including, Assisting Controller with month-end and closing activities.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Preparation of various daily and monthly reports.
- Accounts Payable related functions.
- Prepare and review A/P reports and assist with A/P issues.
- Assist PO requisitioners with reconciling A/P matching errors.
- Maintain manning/productivity/labor reporting.
- Assist Controller with special projects (i.e. – annual plan process; part cost analysis).
- Cover receptionist phone and guest duties.
- Coordinate meeting planning efforts, notices and meal/snack as requested.
- Maintain front office and conference room supplies.
- Assist Human Resources department with applicant flow and documentation as needed.
- File and maintain proper filing system for employee personnel and medical records.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Must be flexible with hours including some weekend/holiday work for scheduled deadlines.
- High School / GED and minimum 3 years of experience in clerical / administrative duties OR
- Associate degree and 1 year of experience in clerical / administrative.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Effective verbal and written skills.
- Independent analysis/decision-making capabilities.
- Able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website .
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB’s career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1- or by sending an email to . Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfpEswv4%2bhRFcwc