A new tab will open
This position is responsible for leading the parts logistics for campaigns internally for an automotive OEM, at the ports and Vehicle Processing Center’s (VPCs) as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
the action management team ensuring on time and accurate part availability in
order to rework vehicles included in campaigns at multiple repair locations.
Drive the parts ordering process. Track progress and timing. Ensure timely parts availability, escalate as needed.
Interface with Logistics, material supply and other teams to identify parts need and timely availability.
Coordinate parts delivery to the US ports and VPCs as needed. It includes part ordering, tracking, packaging, coordination with locations outside the plant and suppliers.
Order parts and prioritize vehicles in coordination with logistics colleagues as needed to fulfill the company prioritization focus. Provide status and monitor information provided by the Vehicle Programing team.
Track vehicles bought back and port returns. Expedite parts and repairs as needed.
Leads team tracking, monitoring and reporting. Escalate as needed.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Operations Management, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant professional experience in: Parts supply, material planning, repair logistics, or action management
- Excellent skills/experience in use of conventional PC programs such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent language, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent skills/experience with coordination of time-critical processes.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly motivated individual dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Minimum intermediate level German language skills.
- Working experience of MES, and MRS system and MRP.
- Basic knowledge of Visual Basic, Excel Macros, SAP, MS Access
To Apply: Click Here