We call our club’s vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars “Our House” because they are the foundation for all that we do. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life’s roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Why Work For Us?
Great Pay – with the opportunity for increases when performance skill blocks are achieved
Training – You’ll attend a thorough, comprehensive, training program
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
401k Matching – $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
Annual Incentive Plan – Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
Paid Time Off- Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
Collaborative Environment – AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
- Responsible for oversight of shop operations to include inspecting/maintaining of company vehicles/ equipment for safe and efficient operation, battery inventory processes, administrative duties/reports and coordination of scheduling/dispatching
- Coaching and development of employees, to include training, performance management and the corrective action process
- Driving and operating the full range of service vehicles (i.e. loading/towing vehicles, flat tire changes, lock-out, fuel delivery services, etc.) for increased
- Productivity gains and contribution to business results, to include knowledge sharing/coaching/training of peers; utilizing on-board computer, radio communications and mapping systems
- On-scene time interacting with customer/establishing rapport, building relationships, trust and problem solving
- Managing and maintenance of damages tracking system and coordination of resolution for customer complaints
- Ability to act in the role of a leader, to include coaching, mentoring and training
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to interact with a wide-range of people
- Proficient automotive knowledge
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 8+ years Experience operating a motor vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- Vocational technical automotive training/certification or equivalent experience (preferred)
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Certification (preferred)
- AAA Compliance Training, RPST,TSAAC, Lock-out, PSP, Battery
- Service Training
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Works outdoors at vehicle sites when servicing vehicles. Lifting and carrying tires and parts, weighing up to 50 pounds, several times a day; bending, kneeling and stooping as required for service calls. Works in all weather and all traffic conditions. Vehicle recovery sites may be wet, messy and hazardous.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?O%2bwhDB%2f2aAYilAhU%2bsoHGwq