We call our club’s vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars “Our House” because they are the foundation for all that we do. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life’s roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
- Responsible to quote and write personal and commercial lines insurance including, auto, homeowner, life, health, business owners and worker’s compensation.
- Prospect within the community to develop new insurance business and create brand presence. Prospect from various resources
- Required to meeting or exceed sales goals set by management Provide customer service to insurance clients.
- Employees are required to support the lead generation initiative by providing qualified leads to other business lines of AAA Arizona that include Travel, Insurance, Automotive and Financial.
- Maintain records, logs and files according to department and club guidelines. Demonstrate thorough and competent skills in both industry and Club computerized systems.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years related experience
- Valid Arizona Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Valid Arizona driver’s license
- A minimum of six months’ experience in a fast paced, multi-task work environment selling P&C lines of business.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions o this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, required to sit, occasionally required to stand and walk; use and to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to focus. Operate personal or company vehicle as a requirement of position
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DvjDPTF85Wy1W%2fGCmYEaWQj