We call our club’s vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars “Our House” because they are the foundation for all that we do. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Why Work With Us!
- Exceptional benefits within 30 days of hire, with employee contribution to Medical/Dental/Vision premiums
- 401K Matching $1 to $1 up to 6% annually
- 15 Paid Days off, some Saturdays and no Sunday work hours (20 days after 1 year)
- Tuition reimbursement for additional ASE Certifications
- Clean well equipped shops with high car count
- Free AAA Membership and numerous employee discounts
- Performs work that is indicated on Approved Repair Orders.
- Performs only needed and or customer requested services on vehicles.
- Performs all repairs according to MAP (Motorist Assurance Program), OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) or accepted industry standard procedures
- Assures all repairs are for the benefit of the member/customer.
- Test drives all vehicles when practical for any/all performance or drivability concerns before performing work
- Exception: when unsafe or vehicle not drivable
- Retest drives after repairs completed to verify that repair solved defined problems
- Maintains clean and safe work environment; cleans spills and debris immediately to reduce hazards
- Maintain company provided equipment and machinery
- Follows company and industry safety rules and regulations
- Reports all unsafe conditions to supervisor including but not limited to lifts, overhead doors, and equipment
- Attends all required training, seeks additional training to maintain and increase effectiveness
- Keeps up to date on industry trends and repair procedures.
- Attends and successfully completes at least 24 hours of continuing auto repair training per year sponsored and/or provided by the club.
- Maintains customer vehicles in regard to cleanliness and does not tune or otherwise adjust any controls within the vehicle.
- Verifies as soon as practicable that parts ordered for the vehicle assigned to them are correct.
- Performs digital inspection and documents to their full potential. Notates all pertinent information into the shop inspection or management system, attaches all photos or videos to illustrate repairs or needs to the inspection.
- Assures all comeback related repairs are prioritized as directed by manager or lead.
- Communicates effectively as necessary with manager, service advisors and other technicians to contribute to the overall performance of the location
- Responsible for the safety and accuracy of all repairs made and or systems inspected to assure vehicle is as safe or more safe condition as was prior to work commencing
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Note: May require travel to different locations on an as needed basis
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in the language(s) required for the role, as justified for business necessity
- Effective organization, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work scheduled hours as necessitated by business need
- Math and computer skills with experience using software applications including word processing, browsers, and email
- Member service focus
- Ability to drive vehicles equipped with manual transmission
- Knowledge of equipment/tool operation and diagnostic/repair procedures
- Maintains 100% productivity as measured by dividing hours worked by labor hours flagged
Education & Experience/ Licenses & Certifications
- High School diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- At least four years experience as an automobile technician
- ASE Master Tech with L1 certification level or equivalent OEM certifications and fulfills ASE requirement within one year of hire. .
- Smog Repair and Testing Certification preferred (CA only)
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift and or carry up to 50lbs
- Standing, bending, kneeling, pushing, reaching, lifting, climbing ladders
- Exposure to loud noises
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?a8kf%2bMYAJokv0XgUqktCEwq