Group Facilitator or Primary Therapist (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC)
Reports To: Program Director
Mission Connection is a Virtual IOP program that provides telehealth services to clients in the state of California. We are looking for licensed clinicians that have a valid CA LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, PsyD or PhD to provide group services on a virtual platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Facilitate pyschoeducational, skills based and process groups
- Completes documentation within 24 hours; documentation meets ethical standards
- Adheres to any and all joint commission standards
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Masters or doctoral degree required
Must have active license with Board of Behavioral Sciences, APA, or applicable oversight body.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, PsyD, or PhD preferred, associates acceptable.
- Active adult CPR certification at the time of employment
- Active adult First-Aid certification at the time of employment
- Fully virtual
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This is a virtual program in its entirety, so the only requirement is valid and current CA licensure. All communication and delivery of services will be via online methods.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?naoLywx%2bPRunSlaJeooKLwx