The 2nd Ave Value Stores Retail Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Retail Manager with all front of house processes and customer service within the store. The Retail Supervisor position is a great opportunity for motivated, high performing retail management professionals looking to advance and grow with us! Do you have what it takes to be a Retail Supervisor with 2nd Ave? Apply now and find out!
Some of the main responsibilities include:
· Serve as a first point of contact for all customers. Listen and attempt to resolve all customers’ complaints and questions. Refers to higher management when unable to resolve issue.
· Schedule and assign store employees, follow up on work.
· Maintain a positive and productive work environment for all employees and customers .
· Conduct training for all new cashiers. Respond to cashier request for price checks and other functions. Respond to cashier request for price checks and other functions. Set up and resolve cash-out at the end of shift.
· Ensure that the sales floor upholds brand standards, and that it is visually appealing to all guests by conducting walk through, figure-eight and workshops with store teams.
· Follow and uphold all operations guidelines, human resources policies, and procedures.
What You Need to Succeed:
· At least 1 year experience within a fast paced, retail supervisory role.
· Minimum 18 years of age.
· Proven ability to supervise and motivate a team.
· Flexibility – Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and overtime.
· Fluent in English, and able to read & comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences.
· Awesome interpersonal & communication skills.
The Perks? We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid time off, medical, dental, & vision insurance, 401k, an impressive bonus structure, and a flexible schedule!
Who We Are: We are a growing thrift retailer, headquartered right outside of Philadelphia, PA with a presence throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. Having spent decades in this business, we are proud of our long standing heritage as well as our loyal customers and dedicated employees. We understand how to do our work with purpose and we love developing talent. Our employees can enroll in many benefits such as medical, dental, vision, & 401k… just to name a few. Come join a unique company culture with career growth and competitive pay!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?jn7eaPLiUPTqEL%2bhsKHq9Af